“Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?” Sun Tzu
- Intuition may be defined as ‘an act or faculty of knowing or sensing without the use of rational processes or immediate cognition’ or ‘a natural ability to know something without any proof or evidence’
- Intuition as: What is your ‘gut feeling’ or how many times have you thought of someone and then they called or you heard news of them.
- Some are more ‘intuitively’ inclined and better able to translate and communicate the information gathered intuitively (intuitive), while others use it as a part of their wellness curriculum or even daily as a guide.
- A sixth sense, intuition use your imagination as a vehicle – your imagination or lack there of and stress affect your health
- Intuitively and otherwise, your body is in a constant state of change; continuously responding to your surroundings, inside and out.
- Intuitively and otherwise, you are constantly communicating what you feel and monitoring how you are responding on physical, mental & emotional levels
- Intuitively and otherwise, what you think and believe affects what you feel, what you feel affects your physical state of health; feeling happy reduces pain, feeling anxious may cause poor concentration and high blood pressure.
- Many of you consciously or unconsciously use your intuitive senses in your career and personal lives (not that you always listen to & trust yourself.)
- Spirit Walk offers intuitive readings as a life guide, to assist you in your decision making, chosen direction and overall healing.