“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” ~Henry Ford
CEU for Massage Therapist and Yoga Instructors
- Continuing Education (CEU) for TX Massage therapists 3, 6 and 12 hour credit courses (you may gather a group together and request a class otherwise keep an eye on the calendar)
- CEU classes include work notes, lecture & discussion, hands on training and certificates of completion.
- A few popular CEU classes include Reiki I & II, Cupping Therapy, Yoga for the Therapist & Acu-E-Oil. Note: some are available to the general public.
“Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.” ~ Socrates
Workshops and Classes
- We have an abundance of highly beneficial, powerful yet intimate, workshops to help increase your awareness and attain conscious self empowerment.
- The workshops are geared to give you the tools to positively manifest your dreams, the hope & courage to not give up and the perspective to recognize them.
- We provide gentle non judgmental guidance in refocusing your intentions thereby improving your overall health and creating healthy relationships.
- The workshops are interactive, informative, and give you hands on experience building a solid foundation for you to continue your growth.
- We offer you participation style training physically, verbally and visually.
- Per request we offer off clinic site Corporate, School & Event experience & education.
- Both the workshops and CEU classes are typically small groups with several workshops hosted by a combination of licensed professionals in a therapeutic environment.
- Nicolle has began her journey with Reiki over 15 years ago and is currently a practicing Reiki Master.
- She brings, through her own personal healing quest and all over her vast experience and education, a priceless teaching style adapted to you.
- Continuing Education (CEU) for Yoga Alliance Yoga Instructors (you may gather a group together and request a class otherwise keep an eye on the calendar).
- Nicolle is currently E-RYT 200, she has practiced for over 15 years
- Her future plans are to finish the 1000hr Yoga Therapy Training as this has been the basis of her teaching both athletically, academically and individually.
- She also is turning her focus to children who are emotionally and physically challenged and peruses personal CEU in these areas.